A refrigerator is a very important gadget for your kitchen, be it personal or commercial. Though a personal kitchen can sometimes function without a refrigerator, it is impossible to operate a commercial kitchen without one. As commercial refrigerators come in numerous types, depending on the size, shape, utility, type of kitchen, storage etc, it is important to select the right one for your kitchen.
Types of commercial refrigerators
The main types of commercial refrigerators can be bought online or offline. Selecting from reputed brands like Voltas Commercial Refrigerator in Bangalore will make sure that your purpose is served properly, and the quality is top-notch.
- Reach-in refrigerators
- Walk-in refrigerators
- Refrigerated prep tables
- Refrigerated display
- Bar refrigerator
- Undercounter refrigerator
How to select the correct refrigerator?
A commercial-grade refrigerator is something that cannot be replaced at will and usually is expensive. Therefore, make sure to focus on certain things to simplify the search and purchase the very best.
- Depending on the storage required, you can select the size you want for your commercial kitchen. Large commercial kitchens need more storage as compared to smaller ones.
- More storage refrigerators usually come with more sections. The sections can vary from one to three or four.
- Select the size according to the space where the refrigerator is to be installed. It is important to measure the space exactly for its height, length, breadth etc.
- Commercial refrigerators can differ depending on the material and type of doors installed. Some options are solid doors, half doors, swing doors, glass doors etc.
- Your restaurant type will determine the temperature required for your products. Though the basic temperature range for a commercial-grade refrigerator remains the same in any standard refrigerator like Voltas Refrigerator in Bangalore, the temperature might differ slightly from one model to another.
- Energy consumption is one thing that cannot be taken lightly. Therefore, it is wiser to select an option that utilises minimum energy as required. This will make sure to save up on electricity.
- The refrigerator selected must be installed properly in a well-ventilated room, keeping enough space on all sides to allow the refrigerator to function properly.
The main options for purchasing a commercial-grade refrigerator include
- Online stores
- Select the ones that are reputed and have years of experience in the field.
- This is ideally the simplest way as you need not undergo the physical exertion of visiting a store and spending hours selecting the correct product.
- This is way quicker than physically visiting offline stores.
2. Offline showrooms
- Showrooms allow you the option of personally selecting the products by looking at them.
- You can select the size and shape in a manner that online never offers.
- This can be a little more time consuming