Commercial refrigerators are must-have items in various industries. From hotels & restaurants to corporate buildings & retail stores – these machines are highly useful in different scenarios. They keep food items safe from harmful bacteria growth.
Any restaurant that uses a Voltas commercial refrigerator Bangalore instantly increases the quality of their food. That’s because commercial refrigerators maintain safe food temperatures and keep food items and ingredients fresh for long periods.
You get the point – getting a proper commercial-grade refrigeration solution is vital for business owners. That’s why there are some features that business owners should not compromise on when choosing a commercial refrigerator.
Setting the Right Standards
When you buy a high-quality Voltas refrigerator Bangalore from a reliable seller, the product comes with various assurances of quality. Energy efficiency, long-running hours, year-long warranties – these are things every buyer expects when they buy commercial refrigerators.
So, what extra standards do you need to set for your commercial refrigerator? Well, the design of your facility, the types of food you’ll refrigerate, and various other factors come into play. To set the right standards for your commercial refrigerator purchase, answer these questions –
· What types of food items will you store inside the freezer? Are there any items that will require deep cold storage?
· How much space is available in your current facility?
· Is it a self-service refrigerator that customers can use or an employee-only machine?
· Where will you store the refrigerator – indoors or outdoors?
The answers to these queries will help you set the right standards for your commercial refrigerator purchase. Commercial refrigerators come in all shapes, sizes, and functionalities. Shoppers simply need to select the right type.
· Don’t have enough space for a large refrigerator on your premises? Avoid buying large walk-in refrigerators and select smaller freezers instead.
· Storing a lot of food items that need deep freezing? Buy a reach-in refrigerator with deep compartments.
· Buying a commercial refrigerator for customers to use? Buy some basic bar equipment along with your freezer.
Pay attention to these subtle details. Consider your weekly or monthly stock purchases. Assess how many users your commercial freezer will serve on a daily basis. Select a refrigerator that will accommodate ALL your business needs.
Removable shelves. Self-closing doors. Automatic defrosting systems. There are many features in modern-day commercial freezers that make it easier for users to store plenty of items. Just because your freezer has more storage, doesn’t mean it’s spacious or easy to use.
Without smart organizational features, no refrigerator can be user-friendly. So, don’t compromise on these organizational features, especially if you’re buying large and expensive 3-door refrigerators.
Top-Mount over Bottom-Mount
In top-mount refrigerators, the core condensing components are located at the top section of the machine. That’s why, unlike bottom-mount refrigerators, they don’t catch too much dust or debris. Easy-to-clean, top-mount units also last longer on average.
Never compromise on these small but important details when choosing your next commercial refrigerator!