One of the best things about going all-in on Philips Hue smart lights is the ability to create a personalized lighting experience that works together seamlessly. You can set up your living room, kitchen, or home theater with Hue bulbs, light strips, and accent lighting to create any number of colorful scenes. Thanks to the various color options, you can even make use of your bulbs to promote a wakeful state. Here’s how to use it to improve your mood and boost your productivity.
- Wake up feeling refreshed: One of the most favored Philips Hue lighting elements is a routine called Wake up. The routine slowly fades up the lighting in your room or rooms of choice, providing subtle encouragement to get you out of bed. If you have trouble getting going in the morning, get this routine installed and start turning up the lights before your alarm starts ringing. Your body should start to notice the light getting illuminated in the room before you fully wake up, giving your body a head start on getting your system booted up for the entire day.
- Energy shots with your morning cup of coffee: It has quickly become a well-established fact that blue light is good during the daytime and not so good at night. Here’s a little tidbit: Blue wavelengths are advantageous during daylight hours because they boost attention, and help in mood lightning. Hue lights concentrate and energize scenes can help you out with that. The scene brightens up the Hue lights of your choice and shifts the color temperature to the blue wavelengths of light.
- Relaxed evening time with a cup of chamomile tea: Remember that bit about how blue wavelengths of light promote reaction times and attention? That’s sort of the final thing you want when you’re winding down for the day. Philips Hue smart light will shift the color temperature away from the blue lights and dim things down. It’s exactly what you need as you start to relax and stretch out for the evening.
- Kick back with a good book: With a multicolored, portable light, you can relax with your favorite novel no matter where you are. It can boost mood lightning by helping you get lost in your favorite fantasy world or it can boost your productivity by helping you to concentrate long enough.
- Light’s the limit: Once you’ve got a few of these light strips, bulbs, and accents in your home, you’re bound to discover your own methods for integrating lighting into your day-to-day routine.
Color lighting options can aid you to remain calm in any indoor setting. This doesn’t just mean only your home; it can mean friends’ places, hotels, or even your office.
Know more about Philips Hue smart light: https://www.philips-hue.com/en-in