With the new year of 2022, everyone is thinking about healthy eating, so here is some favorite Popular Healthy Recipes Collection that is trending for 2022. For those who count calories, these are below 500 calories but more importantly, they are extremely tasty, Easy Healthy Recipes, and balanced.
Sugar-free porridge oat pancakes
Oats are usually high in protein, slow-burning carbohydrates, fiber, and vitamins. They are also full of antioxidants and they help lower blood pressure. Take a look at the recipe –
● This oat pancake recipe is very easy and quick to make!
● Break down porridge oats in a mini food processor because it makes them quicker to cook and gives a better texture to porridge pancakes.
● Whisk in the eggs, along with the oats and milk and a pinch of salt.
● Heat a little butter in a frying pan over medium heat then remove most of the butter before cooking the pancakes.
● Place the cutter in place for one minute to get the shape of the pancake then carefully remove and place again in the same pan to make another pancake.
● Cook the oat pancakes for about 2 minutes then turn them over to cook on the other side. Pancakes should be golden.
Spinach frittata with mint and feta
This is a simple recipe to pull the spinach frittata together.
● Start frying the garlic as I mentioned above. Don’t even bother peeling it. You want all the amazing flavors for this simple fritter.
● Once it is fried and cool enough, take out the garlic and start beating the eggs for you.
● Now add all the ingredients to this container and mix it all up. Save some feta to sprinkle on top of your fritter.
● Pour the batter into a prepared baking tin (or muffin tin) and bake until golden.
● It looks amazing when it comes out of the oven all puffy and perfect. Alas, it will soon settle down and lose this great shape but still taste amazing.
Oat Crusted Baked Salmon
This salmon is a super Easy Healthy Recipe and quick to make, the perfect midweek meal.
● Place each salmon fillet next to the skin in a lined baking tray and brush each with a little olive oil.
● To make the oat crust just mix an egg with nuts, oats, lemon zest, dill, and some salt and pepper and place on top of each salmon fillet.
● Bake in the oven for about 20 minutes.
This new popular healthy recipe collection will give you a healthy lifestyle for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. 2022 is still going to be your healthiest year.